Children’s Entertainer (Casual Position)
We are looking for an additional entertainer to join our team!
This job is perfect for students /people looking for predominately weekend work with flexible hours, great pay and MASSIVE job satisfaction!
You will be expected to travel to various locations across Melbourne, either public venues or private client’s homes.
Applicant’s must have:
– A current Working With Children’s Check
– A valid driver’s license and car (unfortunately public transport is not a possible transport option due to equipment that will needed to be transported to/from venues)
– First Aid Training is preferred
– High regard for presentation and be willing to dress in children’s character costumes
– Prior experience with children and within the events industry
– A sense of theatrical performance and the ability to perform in character. You may be required to teach dance choreography, nursery rhymes and run games / craft / face painting / balloon twisting / glitter tattoos etc.
– Previous experience in the aforementioned activities and/or willingness to be trained by our professional team
– A flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing situations. This is especially important in maintaining the attention and happiness of our little clients!
– Reliability is a must as our little clients rely on you to make their party a success
– The desire to be creative and make children’s dreams come true!
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We cannot wait to hear from you!
*Applications close 31st Jan 2019.