TERMS & CONDITIONS – SIGNAGE
Always Eventive Group Pty Ltd – ABN: 70 641 522 672
This website is operated by Always Eventive Group Pty Ltd and powered by WooCommerce.
The below Terms and Conditions govern the use of the Always Eventive website. By engaging in our service, you’re assumed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions – and are therefore bound by these Terms and Conditions, at all times, whilst interacting with our brand.
- The ‘Company’ is Always Eventive Pty Ltd, 70 641 522 672, its employees, agents and contractors.
- The ‘Client’ refers to any individual or business (including its employees and agents) that purchases ‘Product/s’ from the ‘Company’.
- ‘Product/s’ refers to the items custom created for the Client, purchased from the ‘Company’
- ‘Pickup Date’ refers to either the date that the Client is collecting their ‘Product/s’ from the Company’s premises or the delivery/postage date of the Product/s to the Client.
2) Booking Fee, Confirmation of Booking and Payments
- All prices in our store are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and our store is hosted by WooCommerce. We use Stripe as a payment method on our website as it is one of the safest options available on the internet.
- The Client will be emailed a copy of their invoice / booking confirmation. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure all product details, contact details, personal information, spelling of names, pick up /delivery dates and times are correct.
- A minimum 50% Non-Refundable Booking Fee is required within 7 days of receiving your invoice to secure a suitable production schedule. If the Booking Fee is not received after 7 days, the Company may change the production schedule and alter the Pick Up Date. This change will be at the discretion of the Company.
- Full Payment is required a minimum of 30 days prior to the Pick Up Date. If the Final Payment is not received by this time, the Company may change the production schedule and alter the Pick Up Date of the Product/s. This change will be at the discretion of the Company. No refund will be provided in this instance.
- Bookings made within 30 days of the Pick-Up Date require full payment by the date specified on the Invoice / Booking Confirmation. If the Final Payment is not received by this time, the Company may change the production schedule and alter the Pick Up Date of the Product/s. This change will be at the discretion of the Company. No refund will be provided in this instance.
- By paying the Booking Fee, you agree to adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
3) Design & Production
- The Client will provide all relevant details necessary for the design of the Product/s at minimum 30 days before the scheduled Pick Up Date.
- For each requested personalised Product, the Client will receive a design proof for approval from the Company. The Client is responsible for ensuring all formatting, colours, font, wording, spelling, grammar, positions of holes for hanging if required etc. are correct before approving artwork proofs.
- All artwork proofs are allowed one change to the design free of charge. Any changes thereafter will incur an additional fee to redesign at a rate of $50 per hour.
- All design proofs need to be signed and sent to the Company before production can commence. An email / written confirmation approving the artwork is also acceptable.
- Once a design proof has been approved, no changes can be made. The Company will create the Product/s by the agreed Pick Up Date only after both the design proof has been approved by the Client and full payment for the Product/s have been made, subject to the previous terms and conditions being met and to the discretion of the Company.
- If the Client does not approve the artwork in a timely manner the Company may not be able to produce the Product/s by the agreed Pick Up Date. The Company will not be liable in this case and no refund will be provided.
- The Company aims to create products of the highest standard that full the desires of their Clients, as the Company understand them. Itis important to remember that these are custom products and no two products are truly ever the same. There are times when the Compnay will need to make decisions during the process of creation that may affect the style of decoration, proportion or structure of the product.
- Colour can be subjective and itis vital that clients wishing for exact colour matches provide colour samples and discuss the desired colour when ordering their product/s. With regard to colours and sizes we will do our best to match samples provided but are limited by the options available. Batches of colour material can vary batch to batch.
- Conditions that are beyond the Company’s control, including but not limited to, extreme weather conditions, force majeure, acts of God, strikes, riots, res, civil unrest, terrorism or acts of war, may bring forward, delay or temporarily stop creation of Product/s until such conditions improve. The Company will not be responsible in these incidents.
- If the Company is unable to create the Product/s due to technical problems such as, but not limited to, machine malfunction or power outage, or an inability to obtain required materials for manufacture of the Product/s, the Client will receive a full refund for the Product/s.
4) Collection from Company’s Premise
- The Company offers free pick up from their premises, by appointment only. It’s important that the Client arrives at their allocated pick up time. Charges may apply if the Clientis late.
- Product/s are made and packaged in a safe way so that they are stable when travelling. Clients wishing to pick up their Product/s are responsible for the safe delivery of their Product/s and the Company does not accept responsibility for any damage that occurs once items have been collected.
5) Delivery & Postage
- Fees will be charged to the Client for any delivery /postage of Product/s. This fee will vary depending upon distance travelled from the Company’s premises.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage incurred during delivery using external postage / courier companies. By accepting the postage /delivery fees the Client accepts this risk.
- Conditions that are beyond the Company’s control, including but not limited to, extreme weather conditions, force majeure, acts of God, strikes, riots, res, civil unrest, terrorism or acts of war, may bring forward, delay or temporarily stop delivery or collection of goods until such conditions improve. The Company will not be responsible in these incidents.
6) Cancellations & Refund Policy
- The Client can choose to cancel all or part of the booking at any time before the Pick Up Date but may forfeit any payments or entitlements to refunds made to the Company as follows:
- If the Client chooses to cancel the booking 30 days or more before the Pick Up Date, the Client will forfeit the 50% Booking Fee.
- If the Client chooses to cancel the booking less than 30 days before the Pick Up Date, the Client will forfeit 100% of the total invoice amount
- The Company holds the authority to cancel all or part of the booking at any time before the Pick Up Date or on the Pick Up Date, under the following conditions:
- The Company believes that here is a high risk of damage to the Product/s and/or high risk of personal injury to employees, agents and contractors of the Company
- There is evidence of threatening and/or abusive behaviour towards employees, agents and contractors of the Company, either by the Client, their family or friends, members of the public, or other companies associated with the booking.
- Situations that prevent the Company performing its agreed duties that are beyond its control, including but not limited to, extreme weather conditions, force majeure, acts of God, strikes, riots, res, civil unrest, terrorism or acts of war.
- The Client will not be entitled to a refund following cancellation of the booking by the Hire Company.
- All items are photographed prior to, or upon delivery.
- The Company reserves the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to the Client.
8) Company’s Discretion
- Products can always be added to your booking, subject to availability.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any bookings at any time if the client is not complying to our terms and conditions.
- Once delivery is accepted or goods have been collected, no refunds will be issued.
- The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for damage to property or persons from the use of Product once it has left our premises.
- Any person signing the documents for and on behalf of the Client here by covenants with the Company that he/she has the authority of the Client to make this agreement on the Client’s behalf and is empowered by the Client to bind the Client to this agreement.